InnerMagic – children’s self esteem game for 5-13 yr olds
to read about tips for playing with your kids
for tips on positive parenting
Wanting to have fun and share meaningful time getting closer to your kids? Looking for ways to get them moving, thinking and speaking more freely? Yearning to help build their self-esteem and teach them about feelings?
Here's a fabulously unique game (developed by a psychologist) which :
* boosts communication and language skills
* brings parents and children closer
* builds confidence and self-esteem
* effortlessly teaches kids about feelings
* encourages self reflection, sharing and compassion
* improves problem solving ability and critical thinking
* increases visual spatial awareness and eye-hand co-ordination
* magically helps kids to feel important and empowered
* strengthens all areas of development
Equally fascinating is "ParentMagic - raising kids positively" (2016), Carol's second book focusing on understanding, appreciating and connecting with today's generation of amazing children! Carol also offers talks, seminars and workshops around South Africa
to read a review of this game by a preschool teacher who played it with her children.